What are cookies
A cookie is a tiny piece of information that a website uses to save and collect basic information. Cookies are essential to the operation of this website, for example to add an item to your cart or login to your account.
- Our content management system will also set cookies without which the site could not function.
- We use Google Analytics cookies which help us monitor the site and make improvements to it.
For more information on cookies, and how to delete them please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=1
NES Health uses the following cookies:
- UMB_UPDCHKStores un-identifiable configuration information for our website.
- UMB_UCONTEXTStores an id, which is needed to use the Content Management System used to build the website.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz Google Analytics cookies which are used to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the website, and helps us make improvements to the website. You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by visitinghttp://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- basketid – Used by our shopping cart to remember what you have added to your shopping cart while still being able to browse other pages on the website.
- yourAuthCookie – used when you select ‘remember me’ when you log in to the website. Saves your login details so you do not need to keep entering them on each visit to the site.